Admission, Visa, Financial Procedure
International Students (Bangladesh, China, India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and Nepal)
Application for Admission
Applicants wishing to apply for admission should send the following to the Office of Admissions:
Completed Application for Admission Form.
Application Fee of € 175 (non-refundable).
Attested photocopies of the Senior High School Graduation Certificates and Mark Sheets. If the photocopies of the School Certificates and Mark Sheets are issued in a language other than English then a translation in English must be attached to the photocopies of the School Certificates and Mark Sheets. The translation must clearly state the name, the telephone and fax of the person who made the translation.
Attested photocopies of other Academic Qualifications e.g. any other examinations passed.
One Photograph (passport size with the applicant’s name and passport number written at the back).
Attested Photocopy of Passport valid for at least two years. (First 6 Pages)
As soon as the Office of Admissions receives all the above and provided that the applicant satisfies the admission entry requirements, the Office of Admissions will send a Certificate of Admission to the applicant. The College will only apply for the issuance of a student visa provided the items shown above have been submitted to the Office of Admissions at least one month prior to the beginning of the semester/session.
The student should forward a payment to the college after he/she receives the Certificate of Admission (fees for two semesters plus the international students visa deposit).
Payments to the college should be made in accordance with the guidelines in the How to make a Payment section shown below.
All international students who have been accepted at Atlantis College will need a student entry visa to enter Cyprus. After receiving the payment, the Office of Admissions will inform the students the date to visit the Cyprus Embassy/Consulate/High Commission in their Countries in order to apply for their entry visa taking with them:
1. Original Senior High School Graduation Certificates and Mark Sheets.
2. Original Police Clearance Certificate issued by the Ministry of Home Affairs, stating that the applicant has no criminal record. This must have been issued no more than six (6) months before the date classes commence for the semester/session applying for. Citizens from European Union countries are not required to submit this document.
3. Original Bank Certificate stating that the student’s sponsor has sufficient funds to finance the student’s stay and studies in Cyprus. The student’s name, sponsor’s name and their relationship should appear clearly on the letter. The sponsor can only be the father or mother of the applicant. This must have been issued no more than six (6) months before the date classes commence for the semester/session applying for.
Two(2) Photocopies of all the above along with a translation in English for the documents that are issued in a language other than English.
International students should not travel to Cyprus before they receive their entry visa from the Cyprus Embassy/Consulate/High Commission.
Arrival in Cyprus
Upon his/her arrival at Larnaca Airport in Cyprus the student will have to present to the immigration officer at the passport control desk the following:
1. An amount of € 2.000 (in the form of cash or traveller’s cheques) and a receipt issued
by a bank showing in English language that the tuition fees have been sent to Lenia College account. The bank receipt should clearly show the name of the student and the
amount sent in Euros.
2. Certificate of Admission (issued by the college).
3. Entry visa (given at the Cyprus Embassy/Consulate/High Commission).
4. An open-date return air ticket valid for one year.
5. All the documents that were shown at the Cyprus Embassy/Consulate/High
Commission and officially stamped by the visa officers.
The student will be given a temporary resident permit (visa) for 14 days at Larnaca Airport. The temporary resident permit will be extended after the student’s registration with Lenia College.
*The international students visa deposit (600 Euro) is refunded (subject to bank and administration charges) to the student when the student:
1. Study and pay the fees to the college for at least 2 years.
2. Returns to his/her country within two months from the date he/she was last registered as a student.
3. Has no financial or other obligations to the college.
4. Has no valid temporary resident permit (TRP) in his/her possession.
5. Has claimed in written his/her visa deposit refund within 6 months from the date he/she was last a registered student.
If the entry Visa is granted and the student is not able to travel to Cyprus, Atlantis College will refund all fees paid to the College including, international visa deposit after deducting a processing fee of Euro 1000 (subject to bank and administration charges).
If the entry visa is granted and the student travels to Cyprus and leaves the College or does not joint the college for any reason, no refund whatsoever of any amount/fees paid to the college will be returned.
How to make a Payment
By swift transfer. Students should transfer the amount to the following account:
Atlantis College Bank Accounts (Euro)
Account No. 0487-41-001422-48
IBAN: CY71 0020 0487 0000 0041 0014 2248
Swift (BIC) Code: BCYPCY2N
Bank of Cyprus – Liopetri Branch (487)
5320 , Liopetri
Bank Telephone: +357-23942157
Bank Facsimile: +357-23942868
(The fees must be cleared from any bank charges)
Application Deadlines and Other Important Dates
Students are advised to come to Cyprus at least 1-2 weeks before registration, to get acquainted with Cyprus and the College, as well as to make arrangements for their accommodation, etc.
For further information please contact:
Office of Admissions
P.O. Box 32168
5326 Liopetri , Ammochostos